The Coupon Clippers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Target coupon generator update...

I haven't had much time to surf the web until recently and I discovered some awful changes to the Target Coupon Generator that broke my heart. :(
Target has decided to implement some copyright rules to their coupons now and that means you can only print these coupons directly from their website.

What will this mean to us that use these coupons at Publix?
1. It will mean that we can only print a couple of each of them a month.
2. It will mean that we will need to print them out quickly because some disappear before their
expiration date.

It's still a good resource to use, but it won't be AS good a resource as it once was.

If you have learned any tips with this, please pass them along...as I said, I just discovered this. :)

No comments: