The Coupon Clippers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Awesome shopping trip to Publix this week!

Ok, so I've always wanted to post a picture of my trip to the store, but this may be the only one
I ever post...it's a lot more work than just bringing them home and putting them away!

ANYWAY...here's what I got:
10 jars of Ragu
3 boxes of cereal
gallon of milk
4 tubs of Philadelphia cream cheese
3 bags Lender's bagels
6 packs Kraft cheese singles
8 jars Kraft mayonnaise(one was still in the car and didn't make the picture)
1 pound ground beef (NOT on sale, but had to have it)
4 bottles kraft salad dressing
4 boxes wheat thin artisan crackers
4 boxes orville redenbacher popcorn(10 mini bags each)
1 2-liter bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper
the grand total was.....$161.09 and I paid $38.09!!!

I'm headed back again to cash in the rest of my coupons for the week!!
I'll let you know how I do.

Happy Saving!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You did great!! And you're right, it's a lot of work to get everything to fit into the pic, lol!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get started!!

janet l moran said...

unreal! That is amazing